Gluten-Free Black Bean Brownies
1 (15 1/2 ounce) can black beans (rinsed and drained)
3 Tbsps oil
4 Tbsps cocoa powder
1 pinch salt
1 tsp vanilla
3/4 cup sugar
1) Mix ingredients together in a blender/food processor until pureed.
2) Pour into a greased 8 x 8 cake pan.
3) Stir in some chocolate chips and nuts, or leave plain. (I left mine plain to see what kind of canvas I was working with.)
4) Bake at 350F for approximately 30 minutes.
5) Let cool completely before cutting.
Thoughts: Only make this is you really LOVE black beans in cake form, because that is exactly what it tastes like. Since my lowest rating is 1 pin, I will, indeed, give it 1 pin. If I could go lower, I so totally would.
If you just hopped over here from Pinterest, Welcome! Feel free to check out any of the other recipes I have reviewed. And come back for another visit sometime soon. - Lynn